Creating a buisness

The logo that I have created is for my company, Best Productions. Best Productions is a production company that specializes in cinematography and post production aspects. This would include duties such as filming, editing, or producing various types of films. The certain types of films Best Productions is available for is narratives, documentaries, short films and feature films. I want my company to be well-known for the quality and skill of our work, whether it be used on a small independent project or a major feature film.

Target audiences are constantly changing depending on a number of factors. A film’s genre, ratings, actors and overall concept would change who the target audience would be, which would have to be taken into account with each job my company is hired for. The target audience for Best Productions would vary from pre-teens to early forties because that is the target age for most film industries, however, the most accurate target audience would vary in accordance to the film that is being produced at that time.


In the logo for Best Productions, I would want to communicate what we do and what it looks like. I believe a logo should represent a company, and because I want to express the film side of the industry, I would primarily choose to incorporate directing equipment in it. A director’s chair and a film strip I believe would work well to represent my company. Secondarily, I think having a film strip running edge to edge across the screen or page would also be creative enough to show that we would be filming, along with a slate to correspond with what we do. 







  

Comments

Popular Posts